A stylish, comfortable & contemporary print barrier masks with fantastic benefits, it doesn’t get much better than that! Not only are they super practical and available in gorgeous color blends, they are also cleverly crafted to maximize your breathability & comfort.
- This gorgeous Linen & viscose is OEKO-TEX certified, is completely FREE from harmful chemicals AND they are also cleverly crafted to maximise your breathability & comfort
The added features such as an internal layer of Sanitized Cotton has a bacteriostatic effect, inhibiting the growth of bacteria
- The built in pocket allows you to add your own filter for additional protection
- An adjustable gently elasticated ear loop that stays secure for hours
- An embedded metal nose piece that bends to your shape for a perfectly snug custom fit that also reduces eye-wear fogging
As we always say here at Mum & About- ‘ Caring for each other should always come first’
Outer layer: 55% Linen 45 % viscose (OEKO- TEX Certified)
Inner Layer: 100% Sanitized Cotton (OEKO-Tex Certified)
Wash before first wear, remove the metal nose wire, place and wash in a laundry bag at 40C- 60C, hang to dry, steam before use, reinsert the metal nose piece.
- Wash your hands before using the mask;
- Position your mask all the way up close to the bridge of your nose and all the way down under your chin
- Adjust the metal piece so it is snug to the bridge of your nose
- Tie the cotton string high on top of the head so it fits around your face without gaps
- Alternatively use the elasticated ear loops
- Replace mask after 2 hours of use, or if it is damp
- Use the ties or ear loops to take the mask off
- Do not touch the front of the mask to avoid contamination
- Dispose of the filter (if any) in the bin
- Wash your hands after using a mask
Warnings & Disclaimer
Not suitable for Children Under Three years or anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Children should be supervised at all times during use!
- This is not a Medical Device or Personal Protective Equipment under EU law.
- This barrier mask is not intended to protect the consumer against viral infection. Used in conjunction with relevant public health advice, a barrier mask may help prevent the spread of viral infection to others.
- Packaging cards with all of benefits are included in every mask package so that you and you loved ones are secure in their knowledge of how they are being protected